Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Creating Your Gift Registries

Before we ever got engaged, we were both looking forward to the days when we got to register for wedding gifts. We have gone wedding gift shopping for several of my cousins and it is so exciting to see all the different things they want!

I was surprised how much my fiance was looking forward to this! I decided I would give Ben the scanner so I could hold the list! : )



I would flip if we got this green mixer! I would just be so excited every time I see it! Ben couldn't understand why we couldn't just register for the white one that was $100 less.... BUT IT'S GREEN!


Hopefully it doesn't sound too selfish, but I am so excited to see what we end up with!

Registry Tip #1: Don't expect to do it all in one day. Take your time, enjoy yourselves. Have fun!
Registry Tip #2: Register at several places for a variety. We registered at 3.

Was your fiance excited about registering?
Did you register for just the things you need or for things you would like?
Did you register for anything expensive?


1 comment:

  1. Haha our registering experience was interesting. N was fantastic, until we hit the bedding. The he broke down.

    But still - it was fun to pick out everything we could ever want for our future life together!

    ReplyDelete