Thursday, March 31, 2011

I hope you can wear it again!


My bridesmaids are the best. I am such a people pleaser and really wanted my girls to have a dress they would love, feel comfortable in and (hopefully) wear again. I know, I know. Maybe I'm nuts thinking a bridesmaid dress could be re-wearable.

After searching for the perfect shade of blue with not too much luck, I settled with the Horizon color from David's Bridal.

I was open to my girls picking their own style of knee length dress, but they all ended up going with the dress below. It was $99, plus a $20 discount since I bought my dress there.


Here they are in the dress style. They are going to be stunning, and two of my maids have already told me of another occasion they plan to wear these to, so that makes me feel great!

Did your girls wear the same dress?
I actually really liked the look of different styles, but I was just thrilled they all found dress they liked!

No comments:

Post a Comment