Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Engagement Photos Are In!

It was so cold and windy when we got our engagement pictures taken last Friday. My hair was blowing all over the place and I was shivering most of the time. It was too cold to wear the outfits I had originally picked out. I did get to wear one dress with a sweater. I ran to the store last minute to get some tights so my legs wouldn't freeze. Did anyone else have to change their engagement photo attire last minute due to weather? Good thing it didn't rain!

I squealed a little bit when I got a message from our photographer today saying that our engagement pictures were done a week earlier than we were expecting!








You can check out more of Jaclyn's fantastic work at: gingerootstudios.com


1 comment:

  1. They look fantastic! You are super adorable by the way - I love that dress!
    Seriously though, I consider myself to be a photography jerk who only likes specifics, but these are great!

    ReplyDelete